Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recent happenings...

Well, last Thurs onwards i was sick... so i went to see a dr... very sick... ~_~ cough, sore throat, flu and fever... and then i din managed to hv class with my F1B students... really cant speak anymore... even my voice had become so sexay~~~ :P but today is better... got my voice back and suddenly remembered that i hv a blog... so started to blog... mmm... nothing special for tonite... saw something amazing... it was raining heavily js now... and i went to bkt tinggi jusco and saw fireworks... it was like 'waow'... so great! mmm... i think that's all for today... and i need some opinions on how to put the advertisement in the blog... so anyone is free to teach me..? :) send me msg thru fb ok? thx! :D


 I made this... :)

My mid-autumn festival feast~ 

The lanterns i put outside my hse,,, 

I bought this for my dad tonite when we go shopping... :D  


These are the medicines i have last week til now...@_@

These two songs were awesome! hope u all will like it... enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment